1. Describe community policing policy.
2. Discuss how the police policy was created.
3. Identify the key actors involved in making the policy.
4. Provide an example of the policy in use.
5. Was the policy effective or ineffective? Explain your answer and provide data or evidence to support your conclusion.
Describe the selected police policy.
The selected policy is community policing, which entails the philosophy of creating an organizational policing strategy predicated upon promoting cooperation between community members and the police. The strategy focuses on encouraging police to develop creative solutions in response to complex problems. This necessitates a good relationship between the police and the community to assist police in identifying potential criminal areas, safety concerns, and other issues of significant importance to the community. This summary will focus on the implementation of community policing in Bosnia and Herzegovina, and analyses domestic and international efforts to implement community policing in this country.
Discuss how the police policy was created.
The policy was created with the Police Restructuring Commission reforming the country's ...
The expert examines community policing policies. They key actors involved in making the policy are determined.