(See Attached Document) Can anyone provide any assistance on the following questions? A short synopsis for each question would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
1. What common factors influenced or inhibited military change in most European nations after WWI?
2. After establishing an early lead in the theory of mechanized warfare, why were the British unable to put theory into practice?
3. Of all the armies in the world, how is it that the German Army, disarmed in 1919, emerged with the most potent doctrine for mechanized warfare in the 1930s?
4. Was French mechanized doctrine of the 1930s as flawed as subsequent events would seem to indicate?
5. What were the major factors of mechanization theory and doctrine in the Soviet Union?
6. What were the major factors of mechanization theory and doctrine in the United States?