Description: Select a concept relevant to your area of professional practice using the Wilson Method of Concept Analysis. My paper has to be 1400 to 2100 words. I am a nurse who owns my own wellness business named Melaleuca. Therefore, I would like my concept analysis to be on "wellness"
Content to include:
Identify isolating questions of a concept
Identify the right answers or essential uses of the concept
Provide an example of a model, contrary, related, or borderline case
Describe the social context of the concept
Discuss the underlying anxiety (feelings or tone)
Discuss the practical results of understanding the elements of the concept
Describe the results in language or theoretical definition of the concept
Describe a specific use of the concept in at least one clinical situation or setting
Thanks for your direction in this matter!© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 24, 2018, 8:09 pm ad1c9bdddf
Based on the scenario and the suggested content, this solution helps with a concept analysis paper applying the Wilson Method of Concept Analysis. to a wellness business. An article on the Wellness Model is also provided.
Create a business solution based on statistical methods
THIS SOLUTION NEEDS TO HAVE SOLUTIONS THAT FOCUS ON RESEARCGH & STATISTIC CONCEPTS THAT WOULD BETTER DEVELOP THE ORGANIZATION. IT SHOULD CONTAIN A SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEMS THAT THE COMPANY IS HAVING TO HELP RESOLVE THE ISSUES! HOPE THAT MAKES SENSE.
I have a problem solution I need help with PLEASE!!!!
Here are just some of the questions I need help with. I have attached the scenario that these answers are to be based upon. Thank you VERY much. It is GREATLY appreciated!
1. Issue and Opportunity Identification
- Explain the most important past events that led to the issues and opportunities that the organization is having.
2. Stakeholder Perspectives/Ethical Dilemmas
- Identify the various stakeholders and their interests, rights, and values within the organization.
3. Problem Statement
- Think about what the organization aspires to be and the range of opportunities it must seize to achieve that vision
4. End-State Vision
- Implement measures to prevent the problem from happening again
5. Alternative Solutions
- Research problem statement to formulate alternative solutions to meet the end-state goals.
6. Analysis of Alternative Solutions
7. Risk Assessment and Mitigation Techniques
- Examine the probabilities and consequences of negative outcomes or risks associated with the two or three remaining alternative solutions.
8. Optimal Solution
- Describe what your solution looks like and describing how it will help achieve its vision
9. Implementation Plan
- Explain how to implement your new plan.
10. Evaluation of Results
- Detail how you will measure your proposal's success against the end-state goals.