I need some insight/help with these problems:
1. Define a management performance plan, linking action plans to issues of motivation, empowerment, training, and coproduction with patients and families.
2. Define an employee hiring/training/retention plan, linking action plans to issues of motivation, empowerment, training, and coproduction with patients and families. Identify how your action plans are linked to the organizational vision and mission- (quality health services to the community it serves and strictly adhered to these principles by maintaining a deep respect for the dignity of each person.)
3. The healthcare organization that you work for will be expanding soon and therefore will need to hire many new employees. You will be meeting with other managers of the organization to discuss your hiring plan. In order to prepare for this meeting briefly list what constitutes "quality" in healthcare organization employees and why these are the essential components of staff quality.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 24, 2018, 6:41 pm ad1c9bdddf
This solution discusses various strategies for Healthcare e.g. performance plan, employee hiring/training/retention plan, what constitutes "quality," etc.
Strategies for Healthcare
A little familiar with healthcare, just need a little more insight on the 2 questions below.
1. Describe a healthcare organization's service strategy. In particular, link your service strategy to the creation of a healing environment and developing a culture of customer service and Identify how your service strategy is linked to the organizational vision and mission (that everything exists in order to provide service to the patient).
2. Should Healthcare organizations get rid of employees that do not match their organizational culture.View Full Posting Details