Can you show me how to write a meaningful essay/narrative using the Theory of Personification?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 7:07 am ad1c9bdddf
Through the postconstructionalist thoughts of Noire, readers will be able to examine the transformative effect that positionality and self-actualization can have on individuals who aspire to see a deeper meaning in things and look beyond the shallow surface of their own perspective. The voice of Noire also "represent[s] the major positions in critical dialogue that has emerged mainly in the service of the theoretical 'rescue' of allegory as a privileged, superior, mysterious narrative mode. [And also substantiates that] a coordinate critical dialogue that treats personification as a valuable and sophisticated commodity must also be articulated as a history," (Paxon, 1994).
"Personification is a tool designed not to advertise the problems of poetic creation, but to resolve and overcome them - those and other, perhaps somewhat more pressing, problems: underserved suffering, fear of damnation, (Lerer, 1995)." As such, using personification in writing to define a thought or process isn't just something that makes reading enjoyable, but a force of liberating revelation in some cases, especially those that revolve around self-referentiality. Hence, the Theory of Personification is nothing but a vehicle to promote self-awareness, maturity, success and fulfillment, and much more than a trope (a figurative or metaphorical use of a word or expression - freedictionary.com) of the literary imagination. "It is a complex tool for revealing and advertising the problems and limits inherent in narration in particular and poetic or ...
The author of this piece of writing deconstructs the Theory of Personification so that readers are able to gain an understanding of its inner motivations and intentions when used to substantiate thought and the proverbial transformative substantialization.
Nucor Uses an Integrated Approach to Employee Motivation
While answering the specific questions below, please develop a case analysis.
1. How does Nucor's approach to motivation build on recommendations from Maslow's, Alderfer's, and McClelland's need theories? Explain.
2. To what extent are the hygiene factors and motivators influencing employee behavior at Nucor?
3. What role does equity theory play in this Case? Discuss.
4. To what extent is Nucor's approach to employee motivation consistent with expectancy theory? Explain.
5. What role does organizational culture play in this case?
6. Would it be easy for other companies to copy Nucor's approach to employee motivation? Why or why not?