Rewrite each sentence to eliminate unclear pronoun refrences. Some sentences have several possible correct answers.
1. The tight race between presidential candidates john Kerry and George W. bush in 2004 compelled him to campaign intensively in many states.
2. The candidates debated three times, answering them thoughtfully.
3. During one debate, Kerry told bush that he had an inadequate plan of action.
4. After bush election he promised to return money to some taxpayers.
5. When Kerry challenged the numbers behind bush's proposed tax cuts, bush accused Kerry of being "wishy-washy." This stuck throughout the campaign.
6. With Kerry as president, they would work on strengthening the economy with more jobs and higher incomes.
7. Even after all the campaigning all the campaigning, debating, and polling, you were still left wandering who would win the election on Tuesday, November 2, 2004.
Here is your finished project. Best wishes.
1. The tight race between presidential candidates john Kerry and George W. bush in 2004 compelled them to campaign intensively in many states.
2. The candidates ...
This answer corrects pronoun usage in sentences. The race between presidential candidates john Kerry and George E. bush in 2004 is determined.