Associate degree clinical laboratory technicians/medical laboratory technicians perform all the routine tests in an up-to-date medical laboratory and can demonstrate discrimination between closely similar items and correction of errors by the use of preset strategies. The technician has knowledge of specific techniques and instruments and is able to recognize factors that directly affect procedures and results. The technician also monitors quality assurance procedures.
Answer the three questions based on the website job description:
1) List 3 things you hope to gain from the program.
2) List 3 things one would contribute and/or where one might like to work when you start this new step in this career.
3) Last, please write one paragraph about, as if it were in the future - as one would be when he or she finish the MLT program.
1) List 3 things you hope about the program.
1. I hope to learn the skills necessary to become a medical laboratory technician from this program.
2. I hope to get a meaningful job, as a result of this program, that will support both my family and me.
3. I hope that the program trains me to succeed in this career so that I feel confident on the job.
2) List 3 things one would contribute and/or where one might like to work when you start this new step in this career. ...
This solution lists three things one could learn by getting an associate degree in clinical laboratory technician/medical laboratory technician, also three things one could contribute, where one might work a a result of this program, and future possibilities as a result of this program.