The cross section of the beam AD in Question 1 (attached).
1. Knowing the allowable normal stress due to bending +110 MPa in tension and -150 MPa in compression, find the largest permissible value load W if beam AB is not overstressed.
See attached file for full problem description.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 24, 2018, 9:06 pm ad1c9bdddf
The solution finds the largest permissible value load W if beam AB is not overstressed.
Research Problem and Method Paper
1. Select a social phenomenon and discuss why the topic needs to be researched.
2. Define the problem within that topic, and outline how you would conduct the research, including methods and research design.
3. Why is the method you chose appropriate to this problem?
4. Why are other methods not appropriate?
5. You may choose to support the thesis with previous research using primary research sources.
Any help with structure of this paper and answers to the questions will be much appreciated. Thank you.View Full Posting Details