Not what you're looking for?
A board rides on two driving drums. At the instant shown (*see attached), the board has the acceleration noted. If the board is not slipping on the drums and the total acceleration of the drum contact points is 3m/s[squared], the velocity in m/s of the board at this instant is closest to which answer choice?
*Please see attachment for diagram and figures.
Purchase this Solution
This solution is provided in 107 words. It uses radius, acceleration and step-by-step calculations to find velocity.
Radius of drum r = 0.25 m
Because, at the point of contact,
acceleration = sqrt(tangential acceleration sqare + square of ...
- BEng, Allahabad University, India
- MSc , Pune University, India
- PhD (IP), Pune University, India
- " In question 2, you incorrectly add in the $3.00 dividend that was just paid to determine the value of the stock price using the dividend discount model. In question 4 response, it should have also been recognized that dividend discount models are not useful if any of the parameters used in the model are inaccurate. "
- "feedback: fail to recognize the operating cash flow will not begin until the end of year 3."
- "Answer was correct"
- "Great thanks"
- "Perfect solution..thank you"