Please see the attached pdf. files for the questions on control systems and automation.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 10:02 am ad1c9bdddf
Ratios you think are most valuable to managers in your company
1. What is ratio analysis. What ratios do you think are most valuable to managers in your company or an organization you know about?
2. Some theorists believe that people are basically trustworthy and that controls are unnecessary and counterproductive. Others believe that people are untrustworthy and we need to look over their shoulder. These are Douglas MacGregor's Theory X and Theory Y. What is your opinion on this complex issue?
3. What are the positive and negative issues of automation impacting our society today? Support your response with practical examples and situations.
4. What different kinds of organizational controls are functioning within an organization with which you are familiar?
5. Describe the six steps involved with information system performance. Use a practical example to illustrate the significance of these steps.View Full Posting Details