1) When a pulse is applied to an op-amp, the output goes from -40 V to +5 V in 0.6 microseconds. What is the slew rate?
2) A certain diff-amp has a differential voltage gain of 1500 and a common-mode gain of 0.5. Determine the CMRR and express it in dB.
3) A certain diff-amp has a differential voltage gain of 3000 and a CMRR of 90 dB. A 1 V rms, 60 Hz common-mode interface signal appears on both inputs. Determine the rms interference voltage on the output.
4) Consider the non-inverting amplifier shown in figure 1. Determine the closed-loop voltage gain.
5) Using figure 1, find the input impedance using A = 200,000 and Zin = 3 MOhms (open-loop).
6) If the input voltage for a circuit of figure 2 is +0.1 V DC, what is the voltage between the (-) and (+) terminals?
7) A low pass filter has a critical frequency of 100 kHz. What is its bandwidth?
8) A high pass filter has a R = 2.6 kOhms and C = 0.0020 microF. What is it's critical frequency?
9) Using figure 2, find the input impedance using A = 150,000 and Zin = 2 MOhms (open-loop).
10) The mid-range open-loop gain of a certain op-amp is 150 dB. Negative feedback reduces this gain by 60 dB. What is the closed-loop gain?
This posting contains the solution to the given problems.