1. Explain in your own words why standards are so important.
2. List 3 standards used in IT and briefly describe them and what they regulate.
3. Describe in you own words how a modem works and what steps the data goes through to be sent from one terminal to another via modem.
4. What can affect /deter modem communications?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com December 20, 2018, 5:01 am ad1c9bdddf
1. Standards are important because they set everything universally, and standards are followed by every country that wishes to implement their technologies and commercially release them across the globe. It also makes devices compatible anywhere you go, for example USB standards, WLAN standards and Internet Protocol standards. Also, standards regulate organizations as to the implementation of technologies and to the practicing of professions.
2. 3 ...
This posting contains the solution to the given problems.