Please see the attachment for complete questions.
5. Find the gain (K) of the compensator so that overall closed-loop response to a unit step input has a maximum overshoot of 25%, and a 2% settling time of 0.1 sec.
7. Given the plant or process for a unity feedback system, find the steady state error for the given input.
8. A system with unity feedback has the following process transfer function. Determine the type and the steady-state error for a step input.
11. A single-loop negative feedback system has a loop transfer function as given below. Determine the range of the gain K for which the system is stable using Routh-Hurwitz.
13. The closed-loop transfer of a given system is given by the following. Determine the steady-state error when the K=10 for a step-input.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com March 21, 2019, 9:15 pm ad1c9bdddf
This posting contains the solution to the given problems.