Explain strain hardening, on a microstructural level.
Testing: Dislocation motion, interaction and multiplication© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 24, 2018, 7:52 pm ad1c9bdddf
Dislocations pile up on slip planes at barriers in the crystals.The pile-ups produce a back stress, which opposes the applied stress on the ...
An explanation of strain hardening at the microstructural level is provided. Dislocation, motion, interaction and multiplications are analyzed.
Strategies for Change
1. Many organizations are forming transnational networks and alliances. Define the necessity for these alliances.
2. Discuss the ways in which disaster can be avoided during periods of change.
1. To succeed in the 21st century, a new generation of leaders will be required, rather than managers. In a few paragraphs, discuss what you see as the differences between leaders and managers. Find at least one outside reference (Internet, business article, or journal article) to support your position.
2. Describe the four competencies of leadership. In a group situation you have experienced in the past, have all four competencies been utilized?
1. What efforts can be done to reduce the commitment gap in your organization?
Issues to Consider
1.. The text references the contrasting styles of Presidents Reagan and Carter in terms of leadership. Select two former Presidents and compare their styles of leadership.
Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.View Full Posting Details