Should education serve primarily the needs of the individual, of society, or both? Why?
Should schools be more concerned with individual learning differences or with efficient delivery of content?
How do inspiring surroundings affect learning?
How does technology affect learning?
All these questions can be discussed at great length. Many papers exist and chats exist to speak further on the importance of all of these questions. It is a human right, and not a kickback only for the wealthy today to receive an education, no matter who you are or what might be affecting you either in your environment or your physical or neurological difference.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 17, 2018, 4:34 am ad1c9bdddf
Public Education is a right, based on FAPE, Free Appropriate Public Education. All students should be able to have access to the local curriculum, with the least restricted environment. The last update to IDEA, in 2004, updated the law that students have access to appropriate public education. This helps the student, and it helps society. Having an educated society hopefully makes for a better society in which to live and enjoy one's ...
This solution expresses the need for FAPE ( Free Access of Appropriate Public Education) for all, and how this makes for a better society. I adress types of learning, technology and the delivery of content.
Social Groups and Socialization
Please help me with the following questions in preparing for a 750-1000 word paper:
1. Examine several social groups or organizations to which you belong or have belonged (school, government, family, religious, special interest club, etc.).
2. Explain the role of the group and the social functions it supports or promotes.
3, Be sure to define the groups that you select in terms of primary and secondary classifications.
4. If the group can be deemed a reference group, consider how this group affects or affected your life, personally and/or professionally.
5. If you select any organizations for you analysis, consider Weber's five characteristic of an ideal bureaucracy and suggest which (if any) of the characteristics are directly applicable to your organization.
6. From personal experience, examine the positive and negative ramifications of operating within a bureaucratic structure.
Thank you.View Full Posting Details