Read the attached file and answer the followings:
1. Accommodations are usually provided for students with disabilities included in Mr. Calvin's 9th grade history class?
2. What are the characteristics of autism according to Mr. Fuentes? Which of these characteristics does Max have?
3. What are Max's strengths and needs (weaknesses)?
4. What accommodations did Max have in his IEP?
5. What is your reaction / thoughts on Mr. Calvin's final statement about Max's needs?
6. Would the use of a personal assistant solve the problems that Mr. Calvin described? Why or why not?
IEP accommodations are advised in this case.
Describe considerations for developing the Individual Education Program for a student with physical disabilities, other health impairments, or severe sensory disorders.View Full Posting Details