Q2. How would you empower yourself as a leader when there is a negative morale and resistance from staff?
Hello. Thank you for selecting me as your OTA. I provide the following to assist you.
1. What tools and techniques do health care organizations use to empower their staff?
Tools and techniques that health care organizations would use to empower their staff would be:
1. Give them the gift of great leadership.
2. Work on the assumption that your nurses want to do a good job.
3. Work directly with the nurses in their working environment.
4. Embrace a "can do" attitude and empower your nurses to do the same.
5. Give nurses consistency.
6. Deal with your low performers and understand the impact they have on your nursing team. "Great nurses want to work with other great nurses and are extremely frustrated by low performers. Don't be afraid to let disruptive people go. If you don't, these low performers will affect your high performers, causing them to 1) leave the organization, 2) channel their ...
This solution provides an explanation of how a leader can empower their staff.