Please see the attached file.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 2:15 am ad1c9bdddf
General Chemistry Concepts
Hi, I need some assistance with the following questions:
1. "Energy can be converted to one form or another, but cannot be created or destroyed." This the theory of:
- Electromagnetic radiation
- Quantum numbers
2. Generally, ionization tends to decrease as you move toward the _____ on the periodic table.
- Outer edges
3. Of the electrons orbits listed below, which would be filled first?
4. According to the first law of thermodynamics:
- Energy is neither lost nor gained in any energy transformations.
- Perpetual motion is possible.
- Energy is conserved in quantity, but not in quality.
- Energy is being created as time passes. We have more energy in the universe now than when time began.
5. An example molecule which demonstrates an incomplete octet is