SUCCESS OF JAPANESE ANIME IN COUNTRIES LIKE USA INDICATIVE OF A GLOBAL YOUTH CULTURE.
See attached file for full problem description.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 24, 2018, 9:38 pm ad1c9bdddf
THE SUCCESS OF JAPANESE ANIME IN COUNTRIES LIKE USA INDICATIVE OF A GLOBAL YOUTH CULTURE
The success of Japanese anime in countries like the USA does not indicate a global youth culture because:
1. There is success of Japanese anime in countries like the USA because similar lifestyles, income, values and behaviors among preteens in Japan and the USA.
2. This is not a global phenomenon. In those countries where the income of the youth is less than that of the Japanese and the USA cannot afford the lifestyles, values and behaviors of these youth.
3. In addition, there are several developing countries where the youth is steeped in abject poverty and they cannot afford a similar lifestyle, values and behaviors.
4. This is not a global phenomenon be cause this lifestyle ...
This answer provides you an excellent discussion on Japanese Anime
Implications for the Disney brand in Japan
Please assist with ideas for about Marketing and business strategic planning regarding WDIG in Japan using the case study "Walt Disney Internet Group Japan's Dimo Project" by Phillip Sugai.
1. Describe the business environment within which the Walt Disney Internet Group (WDIG) Japan team is offering its mobile content and services.
2. What are the implications for the Disney brand in the development of these new Dimo characters?
3. Based on the above analysis, how will the Dimo service provide a competitively advantageous position for WDIG going forward? If not, why?
4. What marketing strategies should Kasemsri and his team consider in April 2004 for the Dimo service? What is the most appropriate marketing strategy for WDIG Japan to implement for the Dimo service going forward?View Full Posting Details