Need to compare my answers (45min)
Thanks (I need this in 10 MINUTES)
the text for 14 is
Refer to Figure 7-1. When the price is P1, consumer surplus is
b A + B.
c A + B + C.
d A + B + D.
Short answer questions in economics: economics, market economy, command economy,supply and demand
Questions (also attached):
1) What is economics?
2) What types of things are considered in economics? What is not?
3) What role does economics play in your personal decisions?
4) What are the advantages of a market versus a command economy?
1. What is the difference between the shift of and a movement along the demand curve?
2. What is the difference between the shift of and a movement along the supply curve?
3. How do shortages and surpluses develop?
4. What types of shortages and surpluses affect you either personally or in your work environment?
2. Answer the following questions:
a. What causes the changes in supply and demand?
b. How do shifts in supply and demand affect your decision making?
c. List four key points in the study of economics.