I have been asked to prepare a presentation for the annual convention of Citizens for a Greener Planet, a national environmental group, on the idea of sustainable development.
Include the following:
1. Define sustainability. Give an example.
2. In your own words, describe the cycling and recycling of carbon, phosphorus, and nitrogen through both the living (biotic) and nonliving (abiotic) components of ecosystems.
3. Explain sustainability and stewardship by discussing either
1. the factors that brought about the collapse of the Easter Island civilization.
2. the events to the ongoing deforestation of the Amazon rain forest.
Help is given with a presentation about sustainable development.