While there are a number of different types of landfill leak detection sensors, what criteria would you use to select one or several?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 16, 2018, 7:45 pm ad1c9bdddf
The main distinction is the decision between monitoring wells and electrode detection systems. (Resistivity and current flow metering systems) The latter tends to be less expensive overall, but certain electrode ...
Brief discussion of landfill leak detection technologies and reasons to choose certain ones. Includes references to case studies, a new sensor type, and a PDF overview paper
Identify and support Environmental Impacts for a Wastewater Treatment Facility.
1. Identify all environmental impacts likely to cause significant impacts and prioritize them in the order of importance, stating clearly the process and factors used in their prioritization.
2. Research available control measures and recommend at least two options to control pollution, minimize impacts and comply with Singapore regulations.
3. Recommendations should provide detailed information and data e.g. regulatory requirements, financial costs and benefits and other information to support the proposal.
4. Also expected to discuss the impact (benefits and problems) of the control measures that have recommended.
5. Select an industry or type of operation from among the following:
Electronics and semiconductor industry, printing and laminating services, electroplating and metal finishing, transportation, shipyard, hotel and food service, hospital, research and laboratory operation, commercial building management, water and wastewater treatment, power generation, petrochemical,