MS SQL SERVER 2003
Write SQL queries
1. Write a SQL query that joins Customer and Store table in the Kudler database and uses BETWEEN to restrict record selection (use Store Name to restrict the data).
2. Write a SQL query that Customer and Store table in the Kudler database and uses LIKE to restrict record selection (use Store Phone Number to restrict data).
3. Group Customers by Store Name: Select the Customer's last name and group them by Store Name.
4. Choose a Customer from the Customer table, delete this Customer.
5. Calculate the maximum labor cost for all item types from the Item Table.
In addition create your own SQL query from the database
· GROUP statement
· UNION statement
· JOIN statement
· INSERT statement
· DELETE/DROP statement
select Store.Store_Name, Store.Store_Phone_Number, Customer.Phone_Number
from Store inner join Customer on Store.Store_City = Customer.City
where Store.Store_Name between 'CircuitCity' and 'TigerDirect';
select Store.Store_Name, Store.Store_Phone_Number, ...
MS SQL SERVER 2003 is studied.