Explain how the lack of metrics for measuring certain software properties affects the software engineering discipline.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 24, 2018, 8:20 pm ad1c9bdddf
Explain how the lack of metrics for measuring certain software properties affects the software engineering discipline.
* Common software metrics
- Order of growth (Big O notation)
- Source lines of code
- Cyclomatic complexity
- Function points
- Bugs per line of code
- Code coverage
- Number of lines of customer requirements.
- Number of classes and interfaces
- Robert Cecil Martin's software package metrics
However, the assessment of "how much" software there is in a program, ...
Detail the following career choice - computer engineering
Please assist so that I can write this assignment:
Write a research project detailing one of the following career choice:
o Computer engineer (software or hardware)
Your research should provide insight into this career field for a population of high school
seniors. Your research will potentially be published in an online careers magazine.
Ensure your research includes the following elements:
o A short proposal that includes:
· What you are proposing to write about
· Your background and how it has led you to pursue this type of career
· The specific elements of the career you will focus on in your final project (This
may include salary, job requirements, physical labor, and other characteristics of
· The benefits of having this job
· Anything you hope to learn more about through your research
o An abstract (See Ch. 15.)
o The Microsoft® Visio or ConceptDraw? diagram (even if it is hypothetical)