Can you answer these two questions?
1. Discuss at least two different ways that database management software like Microsoft® Access® can help an organization avoid or reduce data-quality problems mentioned in the article.
2. In today's business environment there needs to be a convergence between structured data (as stored in the relational database) and unstructured data (such as might be found in textual information or the World Wide Web). What are the trends towards marrying these two very different kinds of information together?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 24, 2018, 10:37 pm ad1c9bdddf
1. Database management has evolved as a separate branch of information technology these days as it needs to be studied and implemented in great detail in workplace situations. Fortunately, there are numerous software like MS Access, Oracle etc. available to the wary consumer who can use these to reduce textual burden and superfluous information in the data they collect and hold. One of the ways in which MS Access can help reduce an organization its data management problems is by providing a pre-built platform in which a data entry ...
The solution discusses how database management software helps organizations.
Analyze a publicly held corporation: Technology, Porter's, supply chain, database
Choose a publicly held corporation from an industry in which you are familiar. Conduct research on the organization using the Internet, the Library, and other credible sources.
Organization needs to include the following:
1. Analyze how people, information, and information technology help the company remain competitive in industry.
2. Analyze Porter's Five Forces Model in relation to competition within the industry of that corporation.
3. Evaluate how supply chain management systems, enterprise resource planning systems, and customer relationship management systems, are currently used, or could be used, within the organization.
4. Evaluate how a database management system and a data warehouse are currently used, or could be used, within the organization.
5. Analyze how the four agent-based technologies are currently used, or could be used, within the organization.
6. Evaluate which of the nine major e-commerce business models are currently used, or could be used, within the organization, and synthesize how these could work together to create value within the organization.
7. Analyze how the organization could benefit from using the systems development life cycle (SDLC), and what type of projects within the organization could benefit from this process.
8. Evaluate the phases of business continuity planning as they relate to the organization.
9. Analyze how the organization could use emerging trends such as Bluetooth, WiFi, cell phones, and RFID to remain competitive in the future.
10. Evaluate the measures the organization takes, or could take, to ensure information is protected and free from security vulnerabilities.View Full Posting Details