1. An advantage of OO development is consistency of language.
2. OO development often omits writing a distinct requirements specification
3. "Use cases" may be based on well-written natural language requirements.
5. Encapsulation is the same as information hiding.
6. Dynamic views include descriptions of objects, attributes, behaviors, and
7. A system design is a high-level abstraction of what will become the program
8. Systems design is a recursive process.
9. Abstraction and decomposition are successive steps in systems design.
10. UML is universally applicable to all systems.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com September 20, 2018, 8:05 pm ad1c9bdddf - https://brainmass.com/computer-science/programming-languages/advantages-of-object-oriented-development-124173
1. An advantage of Object-Oriented development is consistency of language.
2. Object-Oriented development often omits writing a distinct requirements specification
3. "Use cases" may be based on well-written natural ...
Object-Oriented Development concepts are explained.