1. An advantage of OO development is consistency of language.
2. OO development often omits writing a distinct requirements specification
3. "Use cases" may be based on well-written natural language requirements.
4. In the design process, workflow diagrams define the entire business process.
5. Encapsulation is the same as information hiding.
6. Dynamic views include descriptions of objects, attributes, behaviors, and
7. A system design is a high-level abstraction of what will become the program
8. Systems design is a recursive process.
9. Abstraction and decomposition are successive steps in systems design.
10. UML is universally applicable to all systems.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com July 19, 2018, 9:28 am ad1c9bdddf
1. An advantage of Object-Oriented development is consistency of language.
2. Object-Oriented development often omits writing a distinct requirements specification
3. "Use cases" may be based on well-written natural ...
Object-Oriented Development concepts are explained.