1. An advantage of OO development is consistency of language.
2. OO development often omits writing a distinct requirements specification
3. "Use cases" may be based on well-written natural language requirements.
5. Encapsulation is the same as information hiding.
6. Dynamic views include descriptions of objects, attributes, behaviors, and
7. A system design is a high-level abstraction of what will become the program
8. Systems design is a recursive process.
9. Abstraction and decomposition are successive steps in systems design.
10. UML is universally applicable to all systems.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 24, 2018, 9:21 pm ad1c9bdddf
1. An advantage of Object-Oriented development is consistency of language.
2. Object-Oriented development often omits writing a distinct requirements specification
3. "Use cases" may be based on well-written natural ...
Object-Oriented Development concepts are explained.
Computer programs and Program development
· Computer Programs
o Describe the three basic types of programming languages. Explain the advantages and disadvantages of each type.
o Discuss possible reasons for there being so many different programming languages.
o Describe the relationship between the computer program and how a computer processes and stores data.
· Program Development
o Describe the program development cycle, and explain why it is called a cycle.
o Describe the importance of using a structured, modular approach when creating program requirements, design, and code.
o Besides the programmer, who else should be involved in the stages of the program development cycle?View Full Posting Details