1. What is the minimum size of an Ethernet frame, in bytes?
2. What is the Maximum size of an Ethernet frame in bytes?
3. If the time for one bit 100 nanoseconds, how long does it take to transmit a minimum-sized Ethernet frame?
4. How long does it take to transmit a maximum-sized Ethernet frame?
5. How long does it take to transmit an Ethernet frame that contain 256 bytes in the data field?
1. The minimum size of an Ethernet frame is 64 Bytes.
2. The maximum size of an Ethernet frame is 1518 Bytes.
3. It's given that the time for 1 bit is 100 nanoseconds. Hence, to transmit a minimum-sized ...
The solution provides answer to the five posted questions related to Ethernet frame. The answers are to the point. The solution can be used to check the correct answers. Detailed description is not provided.