See the attached files.
I have been working on this all day and am still having trouble with the following:
2) I have to add an Odd next to the odd numbers in ONLY the BACKWARDS FOR Loop.
3) BACKWARDS FOR Loop has to be on a separate page with a link to the Loops.html page.
4) Loops.html page has to have a link to the Backwards Loops.html page
5) Both pages have to be in color
I added what I thought were the codes for all of the above, however, neither one will run. I don't know what I'm doing wrong!!© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 16, 2018, 11:33 pm ad1c9bdddf
See attachments. Problem in your scripts:
1) You had duplicate BODY tags. This tag can only exist once
2) You were missing a "}". Curly braces should be in matched pairs
3) You had a sting indicated with a single-quote at the beginning and a double-quote at the end. Always use ...
A working HTML example that includes all three loop times and determining if the numbers are odd or even.
I also need to create a separate page that counts down from 10 to 1.
I am so confused!View Full Posting Details