I'm working on a payroll application where I need to create a program using netbeans that tracks its employees pay data.
The requirements are to record the weekly pay. If the employee works more than 40 hours a week, the employee earns 1.5 times the basic hourly pay for any time worked over 40 hours. The program should allow the user to input the employee's name, the number of hours worked, and the hourly rate.
• The application should include a Calculate button that, when pressed, computes and displays the total pay in a label or text field.
• The program should allow the user to enter information for any number of employees in this manner.
• Include an Exit button to end the execution of the application.
• The program should allow the user to select the employee's department from a menu. This can be a standard menu, radio buttons, or a JComboBox. Create your own list to populate the menu: Marketing, IT, Accounting, and so forth.
• Include at least five departments.
• Validate the employee's hourly wage and hours worked according to the following rules:
o The hourly wage must be at least $6 per hour and cannot be more than $150 per hour. It must be numeric.
o The hours worked must be a numeric value greater than or equal to 0 and cannot be greater than 60.
• Create a JTextArea, JTable, or other form of a table to your application and use that to list the following for every employee:
o Weekly salary
• Add each employee to the list after you have computed that employee's salary.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 9:43 am ad1c9bdddf
This solution uses User Swing to build a payroll calculator that tracks employees' pay data. All requirements are fulfilled.
Organizational Behavior: Building Community
Find, describe, and evaluate an organization you are familiar with in relationship to its ability to build community. Use the following in analyzing how effective the organization is/might be in doing this:
? characteristics of the organization's sub-groups that do/would contribute to or distract from building community
? examples of member roles and their positive and negative impact on building community in their group and in the organization
? examples of the relationship between individual behavior and group dynamics that contribute to or detract from building community in the organization
? what individual behaviors and member roles (yours) support positive group dynamics and, therefore, the potential to build community in your organization
? what individual behaviors and member roles of (yours) contribute to negative group dynamics in your organization and, therefore, the inability to build community in your organization
? identify one individual behavior and one member role of yours that you would like to modify; describe what you will do to make this change; define the outcome(s) you expect when you are successful for yourself, for the organization, for building community
Definitions of: specific behavior, group member roles, group dynamics, organizations, and community.
I need help getting started e.g. information, idfeas and suggestions for each section. Thank you.View Full Posting Details