This program does not display the program hard code.
Principal = $200,000
Interest Rate = 0.0575
Periods = 360
Monthly Payment = $1167
1. Function headers are complete, follow standards and accurately reflect work done in the function. IT WOULD WORK, BUT THE ANSWER IS NO
2. Functions do one thing and one thing only.
3. Variable names are intuitive.
4. Code compiles completely. MORTGAGECALCULATOR.JAVA YES, DRIVER.JAVO NO
5. Code executes from a separate class called Driver.java. NO
6. Code compiles without warnings or errors.
7. Code executes without error.
8. Brackets are commented clearly in code.
9. Algorithms are commented clearly in code.
The expert examines java programming.