1. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of compilers and interpreters.
2. When would you use each?
3. Pick a problematic situation that you think a Java program can solve or make easier.
4. Explain the problem and then write the pseudo code for it.
See the attached file.
I would start writing a title to this paper with an introduction and then use the 4 items above as subtopics so the instructor can clearly see you included those items in your paper and then follow with a conclusion.
eHow.com stated that on major advantage of programs that are compiled is that they are self-contained units that are ready to be executed. Basically, this means there is no second application package that the user has to keep up to date. eHow.com further stated because a compiler translates source code into specific machine language, programs have to be specifically compiled for OS X, Windows or Linux, as well as specifically for 32-bit or 64-bit architectures. An advantage of compilers in increased performance; however it may take large amounts of time to compile larger applications. Interpreters are also much slower than compilers (HN Computing).
2. HN Computing stated ...
The solution discusses the advantages and disadvantages of compilers and interpreters. The problem is explained and then a pseudo code is written for it.
I need assistance on java compilers
I need assistance with the following.
There are Java compilers and interpreters. Write 1 page on compilers and interpreters (2-3 paragraphs on each topic). You must include the following:
- Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of compilers and interpreters.
- When would you use each?
- Pick a problematic situation that you think a Java program can solve or make easier.
- Explain the problem and then write the pseudo code for it
Use Word to prepare this assignment. Be sure that you include pseudo-code and not Java code.View Full Posting Details