Microsoft Office 2003. Please go to the website below and select two training courses total (on either Word, PowerPoint, Excel, or Outlook) and provide a review of each.
Be sure to select training for two different applications (ie: select one Word and one Powerpoint, or one PowerPoint and one Excel. Do not select two from Word, or two from Excel, etc).
Your document should be at least two pages in length and answer the following questions:
1. Which two training sessions did you select and why?
2. What were the highlights of the first training session?
3. What were the highlights of the second training session?
4. Describe three benefits from each training session (six total) that you will use in your personal or professional life.
5. What would you add to either training session in terms of improvement, if anything?
1. Except where indicated below, write your paper in a 12-point font of your choice, with double line spacing, and left and right margins set at 1.25".
2. The paper should include at least two screenshots to support your answers when appropriate.
3. Include your name and the current date on all pages.
4. Format your name in Arial font size 24, bold text.
5. Include a page number on all pages.
6. Insert a Manual Page Break at the end of page one, and elsewhere in the document as needed to keep related content together.
7. For question 3, change the page margins to 2" on both the left and right sides of the page (do this in page setup). Use the Tahoma 10 point font in Bold Italic. Use single line spacing.
Introducing powerpoint presentation college microsoft office 2003
We are doing a 8-12 powerpoint presentation and could use some help.
Scenario: You have been asked to present tips on time management skills to new students at an online university. Your group will work together to organize and create a presentation with your advice. This information will be presented to students as part of their orientation. Most of these students have never taken online classes before, and may be a little apprehensive about juggling their course responsibilities with work and home life. You have been selected because you have been successful in your time management in your courses, and the administration hopes you can share some of your knowledge with these new students.
As a group, create a PowerPoint presentation based on the scenario. The presentation should be 8-12 slides total, including introduction and conclusion slides. If you use any external sources for ideas, be sure to cite them in APA format. Use each of the following features at least once in your presentation: clip art, media clip (animated graphic, movie, or sound), transition, and custom animation.View Full Posting Details