However, I know have to write a program that will use IntNode.h to create a linked list implementation.
The way the designer setup this .h file is confusing me and have been unable to create the implementation cpp file.
Can someone review my IntNode.cpp and guide me on how to code the correct implementation ? No major changes can be made to the .h file.
The tester for the class would be a very simple program:
NL = Node(1);
The basic trick here is to use one more class. There are many different ways of doing this.
1. You can define a class List and a private class Node inside the class List.
2. You can define the two classes and declare that one ...
Simple linked list C++ is devised.
C++ Functions to Perform Basic Linked List Operations
Write the functions (in C++) to perform these basic operations on Linked List:
1. To determine whether the list is empty.
2. To find the length of the list.
3. To retrieve the information contained in the first node.
4. To search the list for a given item.
5. To make a copy of the linked list.