1. To determine whether the list is empty.
2. To find the length of the list.
3. To retrieve the information contained in the first node.
4. To search the list for a given item.
5. To make a copy of the linked list.
Attached 340098.cpp has been tested for warning free compilation using 'g++ -Wall 340098.cpp' . It considers a simple linked list implementation where ...
Solution considers a simple linked list implementation where each list node contains an integer value and a pointer to next node. It also provides a sample driver code to test the implemented linked list functions.