Write a program that uses do while loops to perform the following steps:
1. Prompt the user to input two integers: firstNum and secondNum (firstNum must be less than secondNum).
2. Output all odd numbers between firstNum and secondNum.
3. Output the sum of all even numbers between firstNum and secondNum.
4. Output the numbers and their square between 1 and 10.
5. Output the sum of the square of the odd numbers between firstNum and secondNum.
6. Output all uppercase letters.
Please see attached and below.
void main( )
cout<< "Please enter the first number : ";
cout<< "Please enter the second number : ";
Control Structures II with C++ programming are featured.