Find some significant policies and procedures that system administrators use to set up desktop workstations. Identify the following:
List the key points of the policies & procedures.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 24, 2018, 7:47 pm ad1c9bdddf
System Administrators are expected to act as local information systems security coordinators
System Administrators are expected to establishing appropriate user privileges, monitoring access control logs, and performing similar security actions for the systems they administer
System Administrators are expected to e adequately trained to provide network services for their network operating environment
Backup System Administrators are ...
Risk Management Threats
Now that your asset inventory is complete, you need to add your assessment of risk management and control effectiveness.
Write a 1100-1400 word paper in which you complete the following:
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the security technologies and methodology in your organization.
- Determine your uncertainty.
- Calculate the risk for each threat.
- Identify any additional controls needed. Remember that there are technical, administrative, and managerial controls.
- Describe the network security methodology and technology used in your organization.
- Describe the access control technology used in your organization.
- Include a discussion of what you learned this week and how this assignment has changed your opinion of security technology and the methodology