Your deliverables for this problem are as follows (required for each location):
1) Recommend the connectivity technology, i.e., T-Carrier of appropriate size, DSL, Satellite, etc.
2) Detail how the branch will be able to access the required resources such as e-mail, files, print services, etc.
3) Detail how you are going to secure the connection with firewalls (hardware or software?) VPN concentrators, or point-to-point connections.
4) Diagram how the connection from branch to HQ will look for each branch location.
5) Describe how bringing on these new locations will affect your existing network. Will you have to increase bandwidth to the servers? Licensing for applications like e-mail? Will any additional hardware be required at your HQ site?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com July 18, 2018, 8:32 pm ad1c9bdddf