1. Summarize the following address with the most specific mask (e.g 22.214.171.124 /24, 126.96.36.199 /24 188.8.131.52 /24 Summary address = 184.108.40.206 255.255.248.0 or 220.127.116.11/21)
a) 172.16.60.0 /24 172.16.61.0 /24 172.16.62.0 /24
2. Given 18.104.22.168 255.255.255.224 determine the subnet and broadcast address.
3. For router summarization to work correctly, Which of the following requirements must be met. (Points: 1)
A subnet mask of 255.255.255.255 must be used.
Multiple IP addresses must share the same left-most bits.
A subnet mask of 255.255.255.0 must be used.
It summarizes the following address with the most specific mask and detemines the subnet and broadcast address.
Compute number of subnets, number of hosts per subnet, valid subnet ids, valid hosts ids in each subnet, and broadcast address for each subnet, for each of the given configurations.
Answer the following questions for each of the configuration in the table below.
1. How many subnets?
2. How many hosts per subnet?
3. What are the valid subnets?
4. What are the valid hosts per subnet?
5. What is the broadcast address for each subnet?
IP ADDRESS SUBNET MASK
CONFIGURATION A 192.168.10.0 255.255.255.192
CONFIGURATION B 22.214.171.124 255.255.255.224
CONFIGURATION C 126.96.36.199 255.255.255.248