1. What is the molality of the final solution when 10.0g of sucrose(C12H22O11) is dissolved in water to form 1.50kg of solution? Use 3 sig figs
2. What is the chemical formula of titanium(IV) chloride?
3. How man grams of K2SO4 are contained in 200ml of a 0.100M K2SO4 solution? Use 3 sig figs
4. Write the electron configuration of arsenic.
5. What is the electron configuration of an Ag+ ion?
6. Write the chemical equation for the reaction of magnesium with water.
7. What is the molecular geometry of the phosphate ion?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 10, 2019, 12:30 am ad1c9bdddf
10/342.3 (molar mass of sucrose) = 0.029 moles in 1.5 Kg
Molality = mole/kg = 0.019 ...
The molality of a final solution and electron configuration are determined.