If a reaction occurs between the 2 species write the molecular equation and the net ionic equation, otherwise indicate no reaction.
1) Barium chloride and sodium sulfate
2) Silver nitrate and potassium phosphate
3) Ammonium bromide and sodium carbonate
Please show all work including if it is aqueous or a solid plus the charges, etc, etc.
I need to see everything please!© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 24, 2018, 5:56 pm ad1c9bdddf
If a reaction occurs between the 2 species write the ...
The expert examines the reaction between molecular and ionic equations.
Balanced Molecular Ionic Net Equations
1. Calculate the concentration of a Pb(NO3)2 in a solution made up of 49.1 mg of solid Pb(NO3)2 (MW=33.22) dissolved in 65.00 mL of water (MW=18.02).
2. Write balanced molecular, ionic, and net equations for the following reactions.
a. KCN(aq) + MgCI2(aq) - KCL (aq) +Mg(CN)2(aq)
b. Zn(NO3)2 (aq) +H3PO4(aq) - Zn3(PO4)2(s)+ HNO2(aq)
3. In the following oxidation-reduction, identify the substance that is oxidized, the substance that is reduced, the oxidizing agent, and the reducing agent. 10 HI(aq) + 2KMnO4(aq) + 3H 2SO4(aq) â?" 5 I2 (s) + 2MnSO4(aq) +K2 SO4(aq) + 8 H2O(l)View Full Posting Details