Need the answer to the following questions based on the data in the attached file :
1. From steps 1-5 in part C, compare the mass of the clean, dry bottle with the mass of the bottle after the sample has been removed. List possible reasons for any discrepancy. Suggest ways to test your hypotheses.
2. Explain step by step how you would prepare an aqueous solution of NaCl by dissolving 0.2500 g of NaCl in a class A 100 mL volumetric flask.
3. Calculate the molarity and error of the aqueous solution prepared in Question2. You must calculate the error using error analysis. The tolerance of the balance is ± 0.002 g. The uncertainty in the molar mass of NaCl is ± 0.0002 g/mol. You will need to determine the error in the volumetric flask by consulting Chapter 2 in the 8th edition of your textbook.
4. Describe the determinate (systematic) and indeterminate (random) errors in this experiment.
5. Why is it difficult to obtain an accurate mass of sodium hydroxide?