Hi, please refer to the attachment to view the graph.
- What is the order of the reaction?
- What is the reaction rate constant?
- How will the graph shown change if a catalyst is added to the system?
- How will the graphic shown change as the temperature of the system varies?
It will be greatly appreciated if you can share your thoughts on these questions (your reasoning). I am not too sure how to answer these.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com March 22, 2019, 12:52 am ad1c9bdddf
Please refer to the attachment.
What is the order of the reaction?
If rate r = k[c]x,
Then log r = xlogc + log k
So order x = m, the slope
* What is the reaction rate constant?
Rate constant k = 10n as log k = n, the intercept
* How will the graph shown change ...
The expert examines reaction rates for solid state chemistry.