Please find the attached doc for details. As the project manager, the project team is looking to you for direction on each of these issues. Review the comments of the key players, consult the grading rubric below and then answer the following questions.
1. Is Bear or is ZAP responsible for the inspections? What is a reasonable course of action given that the project may have to be delayed a week or more?
2. What carpet should be installed? Should work be stopped to evaluate this issue? What do you do to resolve this?
3. How much is owed to Sheba? What actions would you take as the project manager?
Please provide an introduction and a three- to five-page paper outlining your complete responses to the above questions. Show answer in APA format and give me all reference links from the internet.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 9:11 am ad1c9bdddf
The document provides explanation to issues presented in the scenario from the standpoint of Project Manager.
Comparing E-Procurement Management Process
1. Go to each of the following sites:
● Kentucky e-Procurement (www.eprocurement.ky.gov) or (http://finance.ky.gov/services/eprocurement/pages/default.aspx)
● North Carolina e-Procurement (www.eprocurement.nc.gov)
Familiarize yourself with the way each state is handling the contract management process. Compare the two and discuss differences. Relate the practices of one state to each of the following:
● vendor search
● requests for proposals
● involvement of various types of vendors
● other elements of contract negotiations
2. Consider the steps of the contract management process (procurement cycle): procurement planning, solicitation planning, solicitation, source selection, contract administration, contract closeout or termination. Consider how making an error or miscalculation in each of the phases could affect overall project goals.View Full Posting Details