Please see the following link, then answer the following question: https://www.fbo.gov/spg/DLA/J3/DRMS/SP4510-09-Q-3036/listing.html
What provision or regulatory provisions apply to this purchasing contract?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com December 20, 2018, 10:17 am ad1c9bdddf
Regulations for Proposal
1) In order to qualify as a small business your business can not exceed 750 employees. The brand name is in accordance with FAR 13.501.
2) The resulting contract will be a firm-fixed priced contract.
3) The selected Offeror must comply with the following commercial item terms and conditions.
4) FAR 52.212-1, Instructions to Offerors - Commercial, applies to this acquisition.
5) The selected Offeror must submit a completed copy of the provision at 52.212-3, Offeror Representations and Certifications - Commercial Items. FAR 52.212-4, Contract Terms and Conditions - Commercial Items, ...
This solution discusses what provision or regulatory provisions apply to a purchasing contract. The answer is given in 17 points. The explanation is given in 369 words with one reference.