1. Why is strategy implementation harder?
2. Does it matter if your environment is changing or not (stable vs. dynamic)?
3. Where do you implement strategy and where do you formulate it?
4. How do you know your implemented strategy is working?
5. What signs are there?
6. When do you have to re-formulate strategy?
1. WHY IS STRATEGY IMPLEMENTATION HARDER?
Strategy implementation is harder because it requires:
1. Close coordination of different resources.
2. Keeping within the budget;
3. Keeping within the time limits;
4. Attaining strategic objectives within the given time limit;
2. DOES IT MATTER IF YOUR ENVIRONMENT IS CHANGING OR NOT (STABLE VS. DYNAMIC)?
If the environment is changing it makes it difficult to implement strategy because:
1. With changes in the environment it may become necessary to revise the objectives.
2. Some resources may cease to ...
This answer provides you an excellent discussion on Strategy Implementation