Research and apply the content from a minimum of three recent articles Social Networking.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 4:20 am ad1c9bdddf
This solution examines three articles on social networking and presents a review of these three articles. These articles cover different perspectives of social marketing including the effect of social networking in the context of marketing, the pitfalls that organizations need to take into account when organizations use social networking for marketing and role of social networking beyond marketing in an organization.
Creativity in Business: Article Review
Review an article related to creativity in business.
Statistics is used every day, but is often ignored due to intimidation. Nonetheless, the ability to understand and interpret data is needed to be effective in the workplace and in research. This provides the opportunity for you to reacquaint yourself with how statistics is used to present information in research.
Find a recent (past 6 months) journal article and review the article. The following questions can be used as a guide to analyze and write your paper.
1. What is the problem this study addresses?
2. Who are the stakeholders in this research?
3. What data was collected and how was it measured?
4. Was the study qualitative or quantitative?
5. What test(s) were used to test the hypothesis? Was it null?
6. What were the independent and dependent variables?
7. How did the researcher(s) analyze the data?
8. What were the findings of the research?
9. After reviewing this research, what are two additional research questions that could be generated after reviewing the findings?
The journal article should be an example of survey research, experimental research, or qualitative research.View Full Posting Details