Locate an organization in the news. Is the organization validating its values by its actions? Use the organization's website or other published information to define the values and explain your answer.
Consider a specific sector of the transportation industry: airlines, railroads, trucking, shipping, or multi-modal. How have external operating environmental factors affected the sector's performance? Support your answers with good references.
Coca Cola's culture is made up of seven core values which serve as a compass for it actions and describes how Coca Cola as a company behaves with the outside world. These values are:
- Leadership: The courage to shape a better future
- Collaboration: Leverage collective genius
- Integrity: Be real
- Accountability: If it is to be, it's up to me
- Passion: Committed in heart and mind
- Diversity: As inclusive as our brands
- Quality: What we do, we do well
These values are demonstrated by Coca Cola in its dealing with different stakeholders like employees, customers, suppliers, and government agencies. The company is accountable for actions and in-actions, rewards people for taking risks and for finding better ways to solve ...
The solution discusses values and operating environmental factors.