1. Formulate a marketing objective for the company's product (Integrated Diabetic Medical Device) and the selected country-market ( which is Malaysia).
2. State your objective for the short term (one year) using SMART?simple, measurable, attainable, realistic, and timing.
3. Use a table to compare the marketing plan outlines available through the Internet.
4. Contrast the advantages (strengths) and (disadvantages) (weaknesses) of each plan versus the others.
5. From your previous analysis, select the best marketing plan that you think is going to help you accomplish your marketing objective. (This plan may include topics/subtopics from all three plans).
6. Briefly discuss why you think this marketing plan is better.
Please see attachment for solution.
MARKETING OBJECTIVE AND PLAN OUTLINE:
INTEGRATED DIABETIC DEVICE
There is a need to do something in relation to the disease. Studies revealed that In Malaysia, the prevalence of the disease was one to two per cent in 1960, 6.3 per cent in 1985, 8.3 per cent in 1996 and 14.9 per cent in 2006. In just 20 years, it has increased to 250 per cent. The National Health and Morbidity Survey 2006 revealed that the national prevalence of diabetes among senior officers and managers was 15.9 per cent, the second highest after the unemployed (16.1 per cent). Housewives ranked third with 14.2 per cent followed by those under the technical and associates category (12.1 per cent), machine operators and assemblers (11.7 per cent), services and shop workers (10.7 per cent) and professionals (10 per cent). The NHMS 2006 revealed that 14.9 per cent of Malaysians were diabetic, 42.6 per cent were hypertensive, 29.1 per cent were overweight and 14.4 per cent were obese. http://www.asiaone.com/Health/News/Story/A1Story20100802-229924.html
To be an instrument in reducing the incidence of diabetes by at least 5% annually among people ages 21 to 50 years old in Malaysia.
1. To provide a at least 20% increase of awareness of the members of the labour force in Malaysia who are 21 to 50 years old in the next 2 to 5 years.
2. To reduce the incidence of complications because of mismanagement of the disease by at least 3% in the first 2 years and to ...
A marketing objectives and plan for integrated diabetic devices are examined.