What PROJECT post termination activities are important? Why is generation of "lesson Learned" important?
Some of the more important post-termination activities that are important after project closure are: (OpenLearn, 2013)
• Properly filing all project documents
• Conducting lessons learned activities with the project team and sponsors
• Ensure all project team evaluations have been completed
• Close down any project sites or other virtual areas that were used to store project sensitive information
• Dispose of any equipment or ...
A discussion regarding project closure tasks completed post-termination as well as the importance of lessons learned including opinions from the Expert regarding lessons learned. 217 words, 2 references.