Describe one instance of project termination you have experienced? What steps were undertaken to close-out the project.
300 words with clear and direct references.
I have taken the case of online sales management system. A carefully structured project closure phase should ensure that the project is brought to a controlled end.
Project closure ensures that:
1. Outcomes (Online sales management system) match the stated goals of the project.
2. Sales agents and other stakeholders are happy with the results.
3. Critical knowledge is captured.
4. The team feels a sense of completion.
5. Project resources are released for new projects.
The closure process can also help by identifying lessons learned on projects that are canceled or deferred before completion.
Finalize the project's documents
Project closure begins with wrapping up administrative documentation and providing a support plan for product maintenance.
During Project Closeout, ...
This provides the steps for Project closure